Friday, June 29, 2007

Twinkle Twinkle Star



I've gotten out the baby photos! How quickly I've forgotten them since they live in another album. I've been scrapping so many recent photos, I decided I better catch up on the baby's first six months! I love these photos and the layout is very unlike the way I usually scap - only one photo per page?!WOW. The left photo... my mom is holding the baby. The photo on the right... my husband hates this photo because of his farmer tan, but I love it. Father/Son photos just don't get much cuter than this!!

The only bad thing about this post is that I had a really hard time photographing the pages because of the light colors. As it is, I have a hard time getting crisp photos of my paper crafts, so if anyone reading would like to give me some advice/tips on photographing my layouts, it would be great. The next time I buy a printer/scanner, I'm going to get one with the "stitching" feature, but I won't need a new one for a long time!

No comments: