Monday, June 25, 2007

My new shirt!

Two Peas Blogging Prompt....

What one piece of clothing do you own, that you have been wearing a lot lately? And why? Blog about it... and share why u love it so much!

I have been thinking about this sweater I own a lot recently. It's a sweater that I just like a lot and happen to think it looks good on me and good in photos. I wore it in my engagement photos and I wore it on a winter trip to Disneyland in 2004 and have a gang of photos of me wearing it there. It had gotten some kind of mystery stain on it so it was in the closet for a long time. My mom is the washing machine queen so I got her to get the stain out. So since then, and since moving back to colder weather, I have been wearing it more often. Now in 2007 we took photos with our wedding photographer to celebrate my son's first birthday. I had nothing to wear and I wanted to wear my favorite sweater, but couldn't wear the same thing since I planned to display these photos near my engagement photo. So I raced down to the mall with less than an hour to find something suitable and found this amazing new blouse. It's something I probably would not have normally picked out. It's much more feminine than the clothes I normally wear (I call them froo-froo!) but I totally love this new blouse and have worn it three times since getting it. I can't wait to see how my photos came out and see if I have a new "favorite" to replace my sweater....

No comments: