Friday, June 29, 2007

If I Could Do Anything....

If you could do anything at all, what would it be?If other people weren't in the mix, if you didn't have to worry about relationships or money or time, what would be the things you'd do? You and you alone?

  • Finish my bachelor's degree
  • Work a summer at Disneyland
  • Get SF Giants season tickets and go to the All-Star Game this year
  • Start a non-profit to send information to pregnant moms wanting more information about getting the best start to breastfeeding
  • Take a cross-country road trip
  • Get tickets to the Oprah Show
  • Travel to Europe spending most of my time in Italy where my dad's family is from
  • Go to DisneyWorld because I've only been there once in 1992 and I'm sure a lot has changed since then
  • Take a Mexican Cruise
  • Spend a week on St. Thomas again laying on Megan's Bay everyday and eat pizza
  • Cook gourmet meals all the time and hire a housekeeper to clean the mess and the rest of my house!
  • Get tickets to see Jay Leno tape the Tonight Show before Conan takes over
  • Visit New York City
  • Get a personal pilates instructor
  • Get a massage twice a month
  • Hire lanscape designer and interior designer to finish my house and yard!

Okay, my list is totally long enough! But it was nice dreaming and making my wish list!!

4 comments:

Cassandra said...

Great List! Thanks for sharing! :)

Debbi said...

I want the gourmet meal with housekeeper too.

Maureen said...

Love the list; I want to go back to Disneyland too...it took me 45 years to get there the first time; now I want to go back every year!

Bonita Rose said...

I loved your list.. wasn't that fun???