Saturday, June 16, 2007

Something that Makes Me Smile



Something that always makes me smile is Disneyland. I love Disneyland. I just get excited thinking about it. I walk faster, I get hyper, it's like a kid in a candy store. I love the atmosphre, the people watching, and even the food! I always think fondly of the first time I went to Disneyland with Robert. I'm not sure if we were just boyfriend/girlfriend at the time or if we were engaged yet, but I don't think he'd ever seen me walk so fast and have so much energy. We went non-stop all day until our feet were both killing us. I was so saddened that he'd only been to Disneyland a few times in his life and I wanted him to experience every last possible detail we could squeeze in. I wish I had a photo to post from that trip, but since I don't have one, I'll post a photo from our most recent trip we took on Mother's Day weekend...

In addition to that trip, I'll always remember the MANY trips I took each summer with my cousins and the great memories we made all those years. Disneyland is just a place that reminds me of everlasting youth and it makes me smile just thinking about it!


2 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like great memories!!!!!

JaneH said...

Found your link on 2Peas. Unfortunately I can't read the red text on a black background. I left you a message on the 2Peas message board.

Nice blog otherwise, though.