Friday, July 20, 2007

Creative Roll

I'm on this creative roll with a page I'm working on and even though I don't want to stop, it is so late and I can't even keep concentrating the way I should. I have this vision of 12x12 pages all in the same paper theme for my son's 1st birthday party photos. So far I've completed two layouts - Baby's First Cake, and Opening Gifts. This next one I'm working on started out to be a frustrating project because of my photo options but it's turning out to be one of my all-time favorite creations. I can't wait to get it done and posted. The subject of this layout is Back Yard Paradise and showcases photos of the food and activites we had at the party. I'm loving the paper .... Laid Back by Close to My Heart ... and how it goes so well with the Hawaiian theme of my son's party. Can't wait to share the finished project!!

No comments: