Monday, July 16, 2007

5 Things I do Everyday....

Blog about 5 things you do every day , without fail.
List 5 things you do each and every day, weekday or weekend...

  1. Give my son hugs and kisses! What kind of mother would I be if I didn't?
  2. Nurse. Yes, the little one is still breastfeeding and it is something we do everday without fail!
  3. Put sunblock on my face.
  4. Check my email. I'm a fanatic, it's really bad!
  5. Scrapbook! Lately, this is really true... I have been slightly addicted lately!

I'm not exactly a person of routine and I hardly follow any schedule especially on a daily basis, but this entry kind of makes me sad thinking of things I should do everyday but don't. Here's five things I resolve to do everyday....

  1. Give my husband a kiss and a hug! What kind of wife am I?
  2. Call my mother!
  3. Spend some time with our dog who has been a bit neglected lately.
  4. Exercise!
  5. Pray and actively be thankful for our blessings!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Great list. It made me think of all the things that I should be doing also that I'm not.

toners said...

Fun post! I like the twist you put on it in the second part :)

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That's funny. I did five things I wish I did every day too!

Sherri said...

Great post...this challenge had me doing the same thing, what should I be doing LOL