Monday, July 30, 2012

More garden with Mayberry

Another layout from the same day with the same paper. I like keeping the same paper working on the same event. It's a visual cue that I'm still on the same day without reading the journaling.

I'm especially fond of this day looking at the amazing group of women who were role models to me and my children in their toddler and preschool years. I don't know where I'd be as a mom without these ladies!! (Not to mention all the great moms shown here too but that's a layout for another day!!)


This layout was adapted from Hat Trick layout in the Magic book. Find it on page 54. Typically I love the stickease layout suggestions but this sticker pack wasn't working with my photos. So I just found a layout that worked and adapted the stickers to work. They always do!!

No comments: