Friday, July 29, 2011

Various Layouts


This is a really old and retired paper packet and I finally put this layout to bed which had been sitting unfinished for years now. I stamped with a non-CTMH stamp. It was the very first rubber stamp I ever owned and it just fit well in this layout so I used it. This was a trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium when Joe was probably not even two years old yet. Wow! So long ago!



This layout uses the Mayberry packet and I adore the colors and my babies in this layout. This was the photo session from JC Penney when they were turning age two and age four.

Another JC Penney photo shoot from Amanda's second birthday. I love the way the Sweetheart paper pack matches perfectly with her outfit.

And finally, this was the Workshop on the Go layout from the Sweetheart packet. When I orginally did this layout, I was working with limited photos. Otherwise, I probably would have chosen something else because I'm not crazy about the clashing colors of the many princess dresses. Oh well - We do these layouts and are critical initially but in the future I will look back, love it and be happy that I did it and not be as critical.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: