Monday, July 5, 2010

Recent Projects





I've been trying to play catch up around here and re-manage my time to get caught up on cards and pages I want to finish. The splendor packet of paper has been one of my faves in this current catalog. I wasn't even excited at all about the Passages collection but it's the theme of my upcoming team meeting and I was able to get it in a hostess collection so I decided to give this a whirl. I don't ordinarily like working with paper that looks this masculine but as a result, I never have handmade cards to give to men. So I'm really liking it as it turns out. I'm a little unhappy with the balance of the card. I may move the circles up and to the left a little to make it less heavy in the bottom right side with the stamp I used. We shall see!

Hoping to post a lot more as I get more organized and trim out some of the excess headaches going on in life recently. Trying to make more time for things I enjoy....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: