Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Super Sweet Wedding


So I say this was a super sweet wedding because they had an amazing and fun "candy bar." It's a table full of different jars filled with all kinds of different candy and you can scoop out your selections into bags and enjoy! Now I don't really have sweet tooth but my husband does so this was by far, his favorite wedding we ever attended. (except for ours hopefully!) I love to scrapbook about weddings because they are so beautiful and in so many ways, weddings are like scrapbooks. They are full of memories, and all these little different elements and phrases that make up one beautiful event. The cake, the venue, the flowers....they all compose a great finished product. This wedding was my childhood friend.

The paper is CTMH's Veranda collection. The stamp set was included with the Veranda kit and I wasn't so excited about it when I saw it, but it turned out that I love this stamp set because of the great variety of flowers you can make.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: