Monday, August 20, 2007

Vegas BABY!


I've hit a snag recently with my paper crafting. I had a week set aside to work on these inviations but ran into a family crisis and haven't had time for much of anything. I'm catching up though on the invitations with some help from Robert! Who knew he'd be a master with glitter!? The word, "baby" is solid glitter and the photo doesn't do it justice at all. I have to reprint the inserts because I printed the wrong date!! But they are super cute and even though they've been a labor of love, I'm really happy I did these. They are a one-of-a-kind!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Darcey said...

Very cool invitations!

Christine said...

Wow!!! I can't believe those invitations! I've only seen the pictures from my camera phone and it just doesn't do it justice, they look sooooooooooooooo awesome!!!!!!! I can't believe them, they're incredible...

Ryzmomplus2 said...

Those are awesome invitations!